Qualification And Experience:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in mobile app development.
- Proven working experience in Android/iOS app development and have published at least one original iOS or Android app.
- Proven software development experience in React Native/Kotlin/Android skills development.
- Ability to design and build advanced features for the Android/iOS platforms.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVC, MVP, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with Git, push notifications, offline storage, threading and performance tuning etc.
- Basic exposure towards PHP, HTML 5, CSS/bootstrap, SQL and related databases.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Work in agile team, collaborating closely with developers/design team.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.