Qualification And Experience:
- 3-5 Years of Experience in building production-ready, scalable web applications.
- Strong Knowledge of any PHP MVC frameworks preferred
- Exposure towards mobile-first responsive web development technologies.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins or others.
- Working with relational database and NoSQL database.
- Working Experience in cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure is a +
- Working experience in PHP, Java, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery, CSS HTML, SQL queries, REST API, SOAP XML is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design tools like GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Coral Draw is a +
Key Performance Indicators:
- Familiar with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design implementation
- Ability to stick to best coding practice, such as ADA compliant coding, Internationalization.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles.
- Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team.
- Experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application.
- Build secure web applications with user authentication.
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies.
- Is comfortable and has experience working with minimum requirements and engages with business/development team to deliver – Developer who is comfortable working in small teams.